Monday, February 11, 2008

Videos

I know, we've gone from a two month dry spell to an embarrassment of riches. Enjoy it while it lasts. We've been trying to get videos of Pippa saying some of her cuter words, counting, and doing ABCs. These aren't the best examples of her talents, but they're the best we've got right now. Rowan's cold is really bad today so I didn't take any videos of her (but you can hear her crying in the background of some of the vids, poor kid).


Don't worry, she doesn't fall.


Just a few of her words


Pippa counting -- she can actually get all the way to 13 herself without any mistakes. I blame the headcold.
Alternate title for video: "9 is my favorite number!"


Pippa working on her ABC puzzle.

And here's a picture of my Dad working hard with Rowan.



And here's just a picture of Rowan's utter cuteness...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?