Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cartoon-Me

So here is one of the few posts that isn't about Pippa or Rowan.

Danny, over at the Stinehelfer Blog posted a link to a place where you can feed in a photo of yourself and get it to turn you into a character from the Simpsons.

Here's the result:


I think it did a pretty good job...


This made me remember a couple other cartoon versions of me that I had kicking around on my hard drive:


this is from a caricature artist in San Diego



and this one is from a clipart disk-- I thought it was so close to being me that I could have probably sued for identity theft....

This ends the interruption of your usual programming.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled "All Pippa and Rowan-- All the Time" content.

Labels:


Comments:
Those are all awesome. I'll have to try the Simpson one when I get home--maybe I'll do one for my cat, too. Too funny!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?