Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Cuteness

Updates -- we both have thrush. Again. Like the 4th again. So, we're back on a million medicines. Her pediatrician said it looks like we caught it early so hopefully it won't be as bad as the last times. What ticks me off is I went to my ObGyn last week and said I thought I had thrush and he told me I was perfectly healthy, and the pain was just normal breastfeeding. Grrr. On a happier note, more pictures!


Pippa practicing her rude gestures...






I just need to point out here how much she absolutely adores James. When he comes home she bursts into smiles and laughter, starts chatting to him, and then follows him all around the room with her eyes. It's adorable.







She's getting good at catching those wily feet.



She LOVES football. Yay football (sports are the only TV she's allowed to watch, well that and PTI which is a sports show).


This look is new -- her mouth in a circle w/ her tongue poking out. It looks pretty dorky. She tends to do this when she's concentrating which is unfortunate because it cracks us up, thus breaking her concentration.




We really need to get rid of this onesie because it doesn't fit her anymore -- hence the diaper poking out at the sides.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?