Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Contractions

Well, Saturday I had contractions for a couple of hours. And yesterday, I had them for about six hours. Unfortunately, they're not the "normal" type of early contractions (30-60 second contractions with 40 minutes in between), they are these weird hour-long contractions with an hour or so in between. Go figure. I had a clinic appointment this morning, and apparently this is just a type of early labor -- some women walk around for weeks like this. Ugh. The good news is I'm 1 cm dilated, and 75% effaced (and if you don't know what that means, you prolly don't want to know) -- the doctor thinks it's going to be anytime now and thought I'd definitely deliver by my due date. Wahoo. Hopefully he didn't jinx me :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?